315 Euro Motel
  • Restaurant
Amross Motel(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$106
97 Motel Moray(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$135
US$119
  • Restaurant
US$149
US$144
Orbitz.com
Best Western Dunedin(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Kiwis Nest(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
Apartments at St Clair(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$108
Priceline
Motel on York(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
All reviewsgeorge streetgreat locationexecutive studioone bedroom apartmentfree wifiserviced apartmentunder coveroff street parkingcentral dunedinfull kitchenmain bedroomking bedsky tvsmall fridgeroom was spaciousgreat apartmentlounge area
Reviewed 4 August 2009

I picked this as it was easy walking distance to restaurants and Otago uni. It is a little hard to find if as it is down a small alleyway in the middle of George Street, plus the reception is on the opposite building to the rooms. But very central.
Very modern inside, flat screen tv, mini kitchen area, bathroom, sofa, cupboard with iron. I found the bathroom odd, lovely underfloor heating, which as it was snowing in Dunedin felt very luxurious. However there is only a shower and it doesn't have a stall/door so it tends to flood the entire bathroom, wetting everything including the box of tissue they provide, the towels, anything you store on the vanity, etc! I had to put a towel against the door to stop it flooding the carpet outside in the main room.
Everything ran smoothly till the last day, no paper delivered, found out we had no towels, went to ring for some to be delivered and phone wasn't working, TV remote died (batteries probably). Made an interesting morning for us.
We would probably stay again in winter as we left the heater on and it stayed nice and warm, warmer than most other places we have stayed in Dunedin!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2009

315 Euro is right on George Street in the middle of Dunedin's city centre. We had a one bedroom apartment which was roomy and well equipped. It's close to the University of Otago, shopping and restaurants, and all the historical sites. We were able to walk everywhere. Great place to stay in Dunedin!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2009

For my trip to Dunedin, I first tried to book at the top-rated Bluestone on George, as colleagues planned to stay here, but I was too late and this was fully booked. Euromotel was therefore my second choice, however I definitely won out as the Euro was by far the better of the two options in my view, and I was able to rejoice in being late for a change! Units at the Euro are, in comparison, more spacious, comfortable and in a more convenient location for most of Dunedin’s places of interest. Moreover, despite it being at the heart of most ammenities, it is surprisingly quiet at night and felt very safe. For business travellers like myself, the free and fast broadband connection, made life a lot easier and my studio had every facility for relaxing after work, including a very large and extremely comfortable bed, modern flat-screen TV with a wide selection of channels, plus a lovely sheltered balcony. The accommodation was stylish and well equipped throughout (I can especially commend the terrific shower!) and immaculately clean; staff were friendly and helpful without being obtrusive. it is I highly recommend this motel and would definitely return as my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2009

We were directed to the 315 by the management of another motel that was full (they own both). We felt we got the better deal. The 315Euro (and that's not it's price !) is only five minutes walk from the Octagon, very close to a range of restaurants and pubs, and offered us great accommodaion at a very reasonable price. The room was spotlessly clean, quite spacious, and very smartly furnished - possibly the chicest motel room we encountered in NZ.
The immediate surroundings - a private car park - are convenient but not very scenic, but for a city-centre location wonderfully quiet, and the staff were delightful - friendly and helpful. If you want inexpensive, comfortable convenient accommodation it's the ideal choice.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alanyeti
Reviewed 1 January 2009

This Motel is located in the heart of the city yet is very private and quite.Our room was amazing with luxurious toches everywhere.The bed was extremely comfortable.The room was very clean.We loved the fact you could walk out the door and in a few steps be in the heart of Dunedins cafe scene and retail shopping area. Fantastic!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jackiesouthotago