We stayed for one night in Lovett Lodge which is a little bit far away from downtown of Invercargill. The accommodation is rather old but this is okay.
As the lodge wasn’t fully booked a complimentary upgrade was given to us. However rooms are rather small compared to other accommodations we had during our trip.
The advantages of the motel are as follows:
- Tasteful and complimentary breakfast
- Free WLAN
- Nice owner
For a stopover the Lovett Lodge is pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovett Lodge is an 8 room B&B providing a continental breakfast and situated in quiet suburb, 5 minute drive to CBD. Includes 2 en-suite rooms that have TV and tea & coffee facilities. There is a large guest lounge & conservatory area, free wifi, sky TV. Courtesy use of kitchen & laundry facilities. Good restaurants nearby. Agents for trips to Stewart Island, Doubtful & Milford Sounds and many more. Warm, cosy & friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lovett Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lovett Lodge Invercargill, New Zealand - South Island