“Just ok”
Review of The Batch Cafe

The Batch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Invercargill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Merry Merry Xmas, thank you for your interest in the Batch Cafe, we make the decision to close over the Xmas New Year period to let everyone in our team enjoy Family time. This is not an easy decision to make and we are sorry for the inconvenience it may cause some, but we will be back rejuvenated and excited to welcome everyone again January 4th 2017 from 8am. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from us
New Zealand
“Just ok”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Popped in for breakfast and coffee. We ordered the full breakfast the corn fritters. Glad we went wouldn't go again. Very very expensive for over engineered food and coffee that arrives at least 15 minuted before your food

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JandDinNZ

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Consistently Awesome!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is a modern welcoming always rather busy large cafe in Invercargill. I come quite regularly, taking friends here from out of town who visit, plus in for a meal and coffee on my own at times. I also pop in for a takeaway coffee many times that I have time, and am in close vicinity! Service is always welcoming, efficient and friendly! Coffee is always awesome. The variety and quality of the food is superb too! Most people I think would find something they'd be happy with and I've tried quite a few dishes there. I love the decor and light beachy colour theme inside!

Queenstown, New Zealand
“Best Cheese Scones”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

On a tight schedule so popped in for quick coffee and something to eat. Everything looked delicious but my weakness for cheese scones made it a no brainer and I was not disappointed absolutely fabulous. Must add coffee and lamington also rated very highly. Not the cheapest place in town but taste wise its right up there.

1 Thank Faye B
Dunedin, New Zealand
“All it was supposed to be”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wow what a great cafe. Has a great atmosphere, warm and welcoming. Interesting menu. I had something called a short stack which was superb. And they make a nice pot of tea. And a newspaper to read. You can't get a better breakfast than this.

Invercargill, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My number one cafe”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Went on Queens Birthday Monday with 5 others for afternoon tea. We all had something different to eat - brioche, zucchini and carrot cake (gluten free but you wouldn't know it), gingerbread, scone, brownie - plus various teas and coffees. All our food was delicious, wish we had more! Portion sizes were perfect though. We were there for about an hour and a half, enjoying the atmosphere and warmth. Another great Batch experience.