If you are going to book a place for a few days in Invercargill, you probably won't beat the Tayesta. I came off a 36 hour trip and saw that the place I'd booked was on motel row and looked much like many others. Like many motels in NZ it was less than brand new construction but upon closer inspection, I noticed that it was meticulously maintained. Absoultley everything was in perfect order. The wireless signal was powerful and the proprietors were special people.
Days later I stayed at a cute looking place on a lake for twice as much and it didn't compare to the comfort of the Tayesta. Money doesn't always buy better. This place was a great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 14 Mostly ground-floor apartment-style units all with Free WIFI and LCD TVs with 50+ channels (Sky Guest Select service). The units are warm and quiet (double glazed). The 1 and 2-bedroom units have kitchens and the Studios have kitchenettes. All have complimentary tea and coffee, sparkling bathroom facilities and Guest controlled heating. Free parking. Extras include Cooked and continental breakfast, restaurant charge-back and delivery, guest laundry, children's play area. DVD player cot and highchair by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Tayesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Invercargill
- Comfort Inn Tayesta Invercargill, New Zealand - South Island