We just want to say we loved the Room, it wasn't a Flashy Hotel Room, it was just nice & cosy and we loved it. You guys were absolutley fantastic hosts. From the time we got there till the time we left you made us feel so welcome.
On our departure you spent time talking to us, and told us to come back and do stewart island, you then told us about Burt Monroes treasures at Hayes in town. We love that movies & the history and we visited the store and were so amazed so thank you
IWe loved invercargill so much, a place we would never have ventured too, so thank you so much we will be doing another trip to see you maybe next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 14 Mostly ground-floor apartment-style units all with Free WIFI and LCD TVs with 50+ channels (Sky Guest Select service). The units are warm and quiet (double glazed). The 1 and 2-bedroom units have kitchens and the Studios have kitchenettes. All have complimentary tea and coffee, sparkling bathroom facilities and Guest controlled heating. Free parking. Extras include Cooked and continental breakfast, restaurant charge-back and delivery, guest laundry, children's play area. DVD player cot and highchair by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Tayesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Invercargill
- Comfort Inn Tayesta Invercargill, New Zealand - South Island