We had a 3 bedroom apartment which catered for 6 people, but there was only 3 chairs to sit in at the table. The lounge was very small. The sink in the bathroom gave you no room to spit after brushing your teeth. The cleanliness was average. We paid $174 for 5 people but could of gotten nicer accommodation for the same price elsewhere. If we could of left to change it we would of. It was right in town but very, very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Invercargill is a 3 Star Self Contained and Serviced Apartment Hotel located in central Invercargill. Ibis Styles Invercargill offers comfortable accommodation and the convenience of staying at the heart of Invercargill, a perfect home away from home. Enjoy a comfortable and affordable stay in the heart of Invercargill. Facilities and Features: • Studio rooms available • 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom units that can accommodate up to 6 guests • 24 Hour On-Site Management • Building Wide Central Heating • Security Cameras and Swipe Card Access Public Areas • Secure On-Site Parking • On-Site Movie Theatre and Complimentary WIFI • In Room Kitchenettes • Off Site Gym • TV in all rooms with 5 Sky Channels • WIFI throughout the Building • Self-Service Laundry • Games room with table tennis table and Billiards table ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Invercargill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Livingspace Hotel Invercargill
- Ibis Styles Invercargill New Zealand - South Island