Stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time with the young family. Location was close to town, staff were very friendly and helpful. Overlooking the lake and the Remarkables, even on the days with average weather the apartments are still perfect for enjoying Queenstown. Will definitely come for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers' Choice(R) 2015 Winner - Voted #3 in New Zealand. Relax in style and soak up the spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables in our 1 or 2 bedroom spacious, self-contained or serviced Apartments. Each Apartment has an open plan lounge, dining and full kitchen facilities, gas fire, under-floor heating, Sky TV, ensuite bathroom with shared laundry amenities. A separate office area with computer/printer/fax. Our Studio Rooms are similar to small hotel rooms with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom (NO Views). Facilities include FREE unlimited Wi-Fi Internet and FREE local calls. Complimentary secure under cover Car Park with Ski/Golf Locker, BBQ area and outside Spa Pool. We also have a "Pet Friendly" Apartment. Sleeping configuration King Beds. Single beds can be requested at the time of your booking. Just a 10 min walk to Queenstown town centre and approx 20 min drive to the ski fields makes these beautifully appointed Apartments a must for your stay.Enquire about special seasonal rates and tempting promotional offers, and at Pounamu Apartments, be assured of a warm, welcoming visit to this 'Remarkable' region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pounamu Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pounamu Apartments Queenstown
- Pounamu Apartments Hotel Queenstown