“Always bustling” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 254 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Fast food, New Zealand
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Adelaide, Australia
“Always bustling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I thought I'd go in for a late lunch at 3pm to avoid the lunch rush... There is always a rush here. And it's understandable because the burgers are huge, decently priced and delicious.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Ogden, Utah, United States
“Huge Burgers for a growing Man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

My husband and I were honeymooning to New Zealand just a few months ago. While we were on a tour to Milford Sound some of the others in our grow mentioned that when we made our way to Queestown that we needed to hit up Ferburger.

The first night we got there my husband decide the only thing he wanted to eat was the infamous Ferbuger. So off we went in search of this mystical place he had heard all about. Our hotel The Rees gave us shuttle in and pointed us in the right direction. Once we got there we saw the rediculus line. Must be good because everyone in Queenstown was there that night for a bite. We ordered 3 burgers (my husband loves to eat) he got the Chief Wigum and the Ferburger with cheese plus fries and I got Southern Swine minus the avocado and waited. As soon as a seat was available we snagged it up… it can be cut throat for a sat in there at dinner time.

Once we got our order we realized how huge the burgers are. But, my husband didn't disappoint and polished them both off. This place was so amazing that we ended up here for breakfast the next day after our Shotover jet ride. I ordered the Morning Glory with the egg cooked hard. It was really good until i got a part of the egg that was still yolky… I was done after that. My husband ordered the Big All which he said was even better than the night before meal. I guess the beetroot was a perfect addition to the burger.

If you find yourself in Queenstown looking for a great bite to eat and not worried about time I would highly recommend you go to Ferburger. It was amazing!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manchester
“Biggest burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Saw the reviews on here and had to try it.
No matter what time of day you go to Fergburger, there's always people eating! Great value you for money and you wont need to eat again after it!!

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Unique and very tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Our taxi driver told us about Fergburger and we tried several burgers during our stay, Fast service and great burgers. A must visit when in Queenstown.

Visited November 2013
Singapore
“Fresh, not oily and huge burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The burgers were so good we had it for lunch twice when we were in Queenstown.

We tried the Codfather and the Southern Swine twice and both times, the burgers were fresh, delicious huge and hot. The burgers were not oily as well and we ate it all! The fish burger was the best i have ever eaten. The blue cod used was fresh and the slice was huge!

The vibe of the restaurant was great too and i would gladly recommend it for anyone visiting queenstown to have this at least once!

• Visited November 2013