visited in 2012. Lobby finishes before it starts.. Has an old world charm to it.. Rooms are cramped.. but the balcony and the view form there, makes it worth the bucks !! you can have wine in evening looking at the sunset and the lake, and if lucky the snow clad mountains.. there is a trail from the hotel to the town, don't miss a jog early morning.. definite mention is for Ben - the jack of all trades. he showed around the hotel and drove us to the town.. and gave us chocolates too..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotelopia and TravelUp so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments