We stayed in the Rees Hotel for the last 3 days of our holiday which we spent in Queenstown. With the help of Neils, the concierge, we booked white water rafting down the shotover river and a helicopted trip over the glaciers and Milford Sound. Our room was lovely, with fantastic views, even from the bath! Easy parking and free wifi. Good breakfasts, if overpriced. We only had dinner in the restaurant on the last night. The menu was pretentious and there was too much going on on the plate. My partner had the beef which had a lot of fat and my fish was undercooked. 3 people asked us how our meal was and they were all surprised we weren't satisfield. We were offered free coffee to make amends but who drinks coffee just before they go to bed? There's a lovely walk along the lake into town, or a free shuttle bus or you can take the water taxi which is as good as a lake cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments