We arrived here after a few hectic days touring Stewart Island, Te Anau and over night cruise on Doubtful Sound - all fantastic but on the go all the time. Arriving here for our three nights into our lake view apartment, it was great to see the place was spotless, well furnished, great shower and fantastic views. Although approx 20 minutes walk out of town the hotel runs complementary return buses in and out of Queenstown which was very handy. First impressions are often well founded and this place scores very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments