Totally amazing views from the room. Very comfortable bed and helpful staff.
Beware he hourly shuttle service doesn't run every hour during the day - I was caught out. It's a bit out of town so you need to take a taxi or shuttle in.
Breakfast was excellent.
Slightly bizarre route has to be taken to and from the rooms (to the lobby, restuarant etc) which means you have to take a lift, walk through the car park and take another lift. But one can see the logic when you see the unobstructed view from the rooms.
This would have been 5 star had the wifi been free rather than a single hour. Really no excuse to charge in what is not a cheap hotel in the first place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments