“Surprisingly good!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lmcs1104
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I had seen some bad reviews of some of the apartments and I realised after staying at the apartment why this was - it SEEMS that the apartments are privately owned by individuals, hence the lack of a reception area.

In any case, I was stressing a little bit as I was going with my wife, and my parents who were visiting from overseas.

I was pleasantly surprised upon entering the apartment which is on 2 levels - garage and 1 bedroom and en suite bathroom on the bottom level, and a second bedroom and the kitchen and living area and a small balcony on the second level.

The apartment was clean and spacious enough for the 4 of us. The bathrooms were more than sufficient and also quite large, with some toiletries, linen, and towels provided for.

The kitchen also had all the necessary basics.

The beds were comfortable and, while the couches and table on the balcony were comfortable enough and did their jobs, they were a little dated.

I cannot remember the apartment number that we stayed in but it as on the far right facing the lake and right next to the dustbin area (this was not a problem!)

It was really quiet and very pleasant. It was also close to the bus stop that we needed to wait at for the Milford Sound Coach and Cruise with Go Orange. It's only a 5-10 minute drive to Queentstown centre, and we had beautiful views of the lake.

We had a great stay and would definitely return, assuming we had the same apartment or one of the same standard.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing