Open today: 07:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£163.54
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Nzone Skydive
from £163.54
More Info
1,401 results
All reviews tandem master photo package re assuring free fall professional team amazing views these guys my partner nerves plane instructor video diving freaking briefing fear photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

I was quite concerned before this but the professionality of the NZone team was superb to calm me down right from suitup to the jump. Did the 12,000 feet .Awesome is the word. A must try for once in a life time experience.
There Is No Word For Try. There Is Only Do Or Did Not

1  Thank ilias1957
NZONESkydive, Guest Relations Manager at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Hey Ilias!
High fives to conquering fears!! It's awesome knowing that we can help our guests to face their fears and achieve their dreams, but it's your courage that allows us to do that! Congrats!
Cheers for the review!

Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed by skydive and it was the highlight of my time in New Zealand! After we had our safety briefing at the office we were driven over to the Skydive landing by bus. My girlfriend was also able to come as a spectator. There is a coffee van available on site whilst you wait. Once we changed into our suits we were given a second briefing before boarding the plane.

I paid for the ultimate photo package which meant that another person jumped out with us to film the sky dive. I really recommend this as the footage is incredible (but very expensive). Once landed you are given a usb stick and have access to their computers to watch the video and view the photos before catching the bus back to the office.

Queenstown is a very good location to do a skydive. The views of the Remarkables are incredible and you have better chance of doing it weather-wise. I tried unsuccessfully in Franz Josef but Queenstown didn’t disappoint!

Hey Croxley!
I'm glad to hear your love the footage from your Ultimate photo package. the shots you get are definitely incredible, as it captures your whole experience from so many different angles! We totally recommend our guests use our computer room to check the footage on their USB as this helps us to quickly resolve any issues there might be.
Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed review, it sounds like you had an awesome jump with us!

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Have always wanted to do this but was too scared. Nzone operation is fantastic and very professional ,smooth from start to finish. Got to the base and was strapped to “Murphy “ for the drop from nearly 3 miles!! No need to worry I was in safe hands and Chris got it all on camera. Won’t go into anymore details you just need to do it. I’m 61 yo.

Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

My 3rd jump but my favorite by far. The staff are all wonderful and well organized. The jump itself was spectacular with great lake and mountain views. Special shout out to our jump buddies Paul and Andreas for making our jump so memorable.

1  Thank Laura B
NZONESkydive, Guest Relations Manager at Nzone Skydive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2019

Hey Laura
It's great to hear that we still have the wow factor on your 3rd jump! It's true, our views, (and Paul and Andries) are spectacular! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

The overall experience was awesome. There can’t be many places in the world to compete with the view you get here. Staff was safe and professional. Prices for video were pretty high, but what they capture is really cool. They had a problem with their computers downloading the video. We left and told them to bring it to the main office in town. Made it work as best it could be.

1  Thank Gil C

Hi Gil
We totally agree our views are the best in the world, and there's no better way to see them than freefalling from 15000ft! I'm glad we could get your video to you without too much delay, thank you for your patience!
Cheers for the review!