Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$45
eDreamsUS$47
CheapTicketsUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
1,200 results
All reviews kiwi experience travel desk the kitchen cinema room female dorm dorm room own bathroom common areas in town perfect location new zealand great facilities backpackers balcony wifi sauna plugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

I was astounded, nay flabbergasted, by the exceptional resilience, charisma, and dedication to the job exhibited by Long Haired Nick today. Long hours in a party hostel can be notoriously arduous, yet Nick knuckled down and GOT THE JOB DONE. Restored my faith in humanity, what a rare gem. A true delight to be acquainted with and I would have no hesitation in recommending him for all your cleaning needs.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 565juliettec
EmerC64, Manager at Nomads Queenstown Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2019

Hey Juliette
Thank you so much for your lovely words regards Nick. I have passed it on to him and the rest of the Housekeeping team. Delighted you had a great time here. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed here 3 weeks now and it has been one of the reasons I’ve loved Queenstown so much. Good facilities including sauna and common area is always a great way to meet new people. Holly on reception has been really helpful with travel advice and sorting out our room situations for us! Will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
EmerC64, Manager at Nomads Queenstown Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Hey

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Delighted you had such a great time with us and that Holly made your stay amazing.
Can't wait to have you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

Been travelling around NZ for a while and this hostel was the best one I’ve stayed in. Nice big kitchen and social areas. The toilets and showers are always so clean.

Jake was so helpful the entire time I stayed. Got us a sweet room with our own bathroom. He also has a beautiful singing voice!

Would highly recommend to anyone visiting QT.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hey Jess
Thank you so much for your kind feedback.
Delighted you had a great time with us.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2019

Well this is a backpacker place so don't expect too much here. There are the independant rooms as well for couple, but they are pretty small. Given that its almost always hard to find a place in Queenstown, I booked really early for this one and on the day when check-in there was a long line of people looking for a place to stay, so goes to show how busy Queenstown can get. Nomad is very close to centre so it can get pretty noisy even at 2am. Overall, its a comfortable room if you're looking for a place to just sleep in the night.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Suren S

Hi
Thank you so much for your feedback. Queenstown is a very busy place at 2pm check in time can get busy however our three receptionists do there best to get everyone in in a timely manner.
We hope you enjoyed the rest of your Queenstown experience and all the best with your future travels.

Reviewed 30 May 2019

Checked in to Nomads earlier today and was able to book a room no problem. Jake was the one who checked me into my room and was extremely helpful in terms of finding some activities to check out around town. He also helped me change rooms after I realized that I had made a mistake in booking with some friends that were also in the hostel. Once I got to the room, they were very clean and fairly spacious compared to some other hostels I have stayed in.

Overall, great personnel at the front desk and clean rooms. What more do you need when spending a few nights.

Room tip: Look for the rooms with the bathroom en-suite. little more but really nice if you get a group together book it out.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
EmerC64, Manager at Nomads Queenstown Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Hey
Thank you so much for your kind words. Delighted the crew here could help you out for everything you needed.
All the best with your future travels and we hope to see you again.