“Thrill of a lifetime in the snow”

Off Road Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$203.05*
and up
Queenstown Quad Bike Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The home of the best off roading in New Zealand. From beginner to pro let this local family of off roading champions treat you to the ride of your life. We offer amazing quad, dirt bike and u-drive tours through some of New Zealand's most spectacular scenery.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

From start to finish this was the best three hours of my time in queenstown.
Our guide Sam was just outstanding easy to understand and an extremely competent rider.
This is my third adventure with these guys, I have done the Quads, the mountain of road buggy and all the staff are so friendly and professional.
Well done to Dennis Lockie Sam and all the team.
I absolutely recommend this to any one irrespective of your ability

All reviews
"first timers"
"great guide"
"small group"

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We went on this trip in the rain, and it was awesome! Our guide, Mark, did a great job encouraging the beginner rider, while keeping the more experienced one of us entertained. We had multiple opportunities to explore different terrain and every person in the trip was given the chance to practice before going on to the more advanced track. The company does a great job making sure that their groups are individualized based on abillity so that you truly get the most for your money.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This year was my 2nd time on the quads. I made a bee line back for another go as this has to be the best non-snow activity in QT. This is such a good day out and the instructors are super friendly and helpful. We had Sam guiding us and he was brilliant. This is a must do in QT when you're off the slopes. 110% recommended. Thanks, Scott

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is a good, solid intro to off-road riding in the Queenstown area. Highly recommended for everyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked the quad bikes as a family of 7. Having been in Queenstown for a week we had tried and tested many other attractions. The guides Sam and Scott were great, very encouraging and helpful in improving our skill level. The scenery was spectacular as we drove around the farm. The tracks were quite challenging and a lot of fun. We all ended up covered in mud. It's great the company provided you with wet weather/ mud proof gear to protect your own clothes. I would have Ioved warmer gloves as my hands were freezing but a minor negative to a memorable morning.