“Please serve wine at correct temperature !” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Post office cafe - CLOSED

Post office cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Description: Post office cafe is located in the new Ngai Tahu building in central Queenstown. It is positioned next to the Post office on Ballarat side of complex. Serves Breakfast, Lunch and a wide range of daily changing cabinet food, as well as express sandwiches to go. Best coffee in Queenstown with some well known local Baristas.
nz
“Please serve wine at correct temperature !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely meal, accommodated our requirements. My lamb was to die for. Pinot noir was too cold. I had the Surveyor Thomson Pinot Noir at Rata on another night at the correct temperature and it was incredible.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank richnz

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Great place for a coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was one of the cafes recommended by our waiter at dinner the night before as a great place to get coffee and it was very good! We sat on the stools by the front window to watch the people go by and enjoyed out coffee very much. The food looked great and we thought we'd come back for a meal but ran out of time - next time!

Alameda, California
“Good coffee!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I came here for breakfast--had a latte and fruit with yoghurt. The portions were generous and the fruit quite fresh. I'd definitely come back. Earlier is probably better; the place started to fill up around 10:00 am.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“A lovely little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Went here twice, firstly for a drink, but the food looked good for we went back the next morning for breakfast. The lemon pancakes and the fish on pumpernickel bread are worth trying. Would go back.

Queenstown, New Zealand
“poor breakfast!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

My boyfriend and I went to this place today around 10:30(it was a busy time and we almost didn't got a seat). We order some coffe and a French toast and some lemon pancakes and the staff said that would be a 10 min waiting on the food. We thought it was alright! The coffee came after 10min but we were only served at 11:10, 40 minutes after the order!!! And 10minutes after ordering it wasn't so busy with only 5-6 tables occupied. After 30 minutes waiting I complained to the waitress about the waiting time and she told me to wait 5 more minutes... TERRIBLE !!! The French Toast presentation was disgusting and it was the most expensive 2 pieces of toast with a banana cut in half I ever had in my life($14,00 for wat they called french toast). Also a very poor presentation for the lemon pancakes with berry sauce. Made a loyalty card during the order because I thought the place was great, even though had to pay $2,00 for it. I spent $35,00 on the breakfast, it could come for free within the order.

Coffee was great! but I won't come back for the food ever.

• 1 of 5 bubbles