“Wow,, you can do it!!!”
Review of GForce Paragliding

GForce Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take an exhilarating Tandem Paragliding flight from the top of the Skyline Gondola! An adrenalised flying trip or a relaxed sightseeing tour - it's your choice. GFORCE Paragliding are the only company permitted to fly over spectacular Queenstown and stunning Lake Wakatipu. We are Queenstown's most experienced tandem paragliding company, established 1991.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I were just out hiking and had hiked up the mountain where the Queenstown gondola is located. We watched the bungy jumpers and decided we were to old for that; however, we saw these guys floating off the top of the mt. with parachutes. We went and visited with them and decided to go for it. It was one of my top 5 experiences of my life. They do all the work, you just sit tandem with them.. The views are amazing and just like the photos on the website.. Both of our guides were great and had 10 years of experience each.
I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants to push the limits but in a safe environment that generates views you'll never see anywhere else unless you like to sky dive...

Emilie N, Front Office Manager at GForce Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force. I am delighted to hear we have made your top 5 list!! That is pretty special! Hopefully we can take you flying again sometime in the future!
Happy New Year to you and your wife from all of us at G Force Paragliding!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The place is wonderful for someone who loves radical sports. You must get down to Queenstown first, then go up the mountain and look for G Force.
I got so happy I made it. Next time it needs to be parachuting!

Hi Joanna,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your flight and hope we can take you flying again the next time you are in Queenstown!

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Its just fantastic and not as scary as I thought! In barely a few quick steps at the take off point, I got lifted off the ground and there I was, gliding above beautiful Queenstown!! Paragliding is so gentle and the scenery will just blow you away!! I was totally nervous and hesitant about my virgin paragliding but it turned out to be the highlight of my New Zealand road trip. I flew with Dean and oh boy, he knew exactly what to do and say to put you at ease. He was really patient and professional. Thanks Dean!! Thanks G force!

Hi Bibi,

I am delighted to hear you had fun doing your paraglide and that Dean looked after you so well. The views are pretty spectacular from the air! Hopefully we can take you flying again the next time you are in Queenstown.
Happy New Year from myself and all the pilots at G Force Paragliding!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I flew with Dominic on a beautiful sunny Thursday morning - take off time was 10am. I'm a larger, older lady and Dominic was a fabulous pilot :-) We were a bit early for the chairlift and had a short uphill walk to the takeoff zone. Dom's safety briefing and instructions were clear and easy to follow- we had an amazing flight, Dom took some great happy snaps and a video for me (extra cost but well worth it) a gentle landing followed :-) Thanks Dom and thanks G Force - ill be back :-)

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force. I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and that Dominic looked after you so well.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Queenstown,

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was the highlight of my trip to Queenstown!! As a first-time paraglider, my pilot Dom, and all team we met at Gforce completely put me at ease. They were friendly and chatty, while at the same time, very professional in explaining the flight and thoroughly completing all safety checks. The views of Queenstown were incredible during the flight and it is brilliant to get the photos and video which your pilot will have taken on the journey. These are available on landing and can be bought on a CD or USB. I would definitely recommend Gforce!

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent flight with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your G Force experience.
Hopefully we will be able to take you flying again soon,
Kind Regards & Happy New Year from all of us at G Force Paragliding!