“Magic flights with great pilots”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of GForce Paragliding

GForce Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take an exhilarating Tandem Paragliding flight from the top of the Skyline Gondola! An adrenalised flying trip or a relaxed sightseeing tour - it's your choice. GFORCE Paragliding are the only company permitted to fly over spectacular Queenstown and stunning Lake Wakatipu. We are Queenstown's most experienced tandem paragliding company, established 1991.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Ayr, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magic flights with great pilots”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was an awesome experience for my wife Margaret and myself. The guys literally went out of their way to make sure that we were able to fly in the country after conditions in the town were not right. Despite Margaret's initial misgivings we both had great flights, hanging calmly in the air chatting to Brady and Dean, with fantastic views of the Queenstown area. Would absolutely recommend a flight with Gforce to anyone visiting the area. Thanks Guys.

Visited February 2014
Emilie N, Front Office Manager at GForce Paragliding, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force. I am delighted to hear yourself and your wife enjoyed the experience and I hope we will be able to take you flying over Queenstown on your next trip to new Zealand.

Thanks again,

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The para-gliders are friendly, fun people. They are very open to share their experiences and knowledge. This probably the kiwis' character?

They are patience and safe people also. Waiting for the best time to para glide. Although it takes longer time but it is definitely worth it. It felt so comfortable in the air although I get a bit motion sickness after a few cycle of circular moves. But the guide is thoughtful enough to be aware of my condition. So my sickness actually get better eventually.

Overall is amazing experience
Worth to try.
Must DO in Queenstown:)

Visited April 2014
Emilie N, Front Office Manager at GForce Paragliding, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hi Katherine,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force. It is always nice to hear that our customers enjoy themselves.

I hope we will have the opportunity to take you flying again in the future,

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great flight with awesome pilot Todd ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

It was my first flight with experience pilot Mr Todd. With his guidance enjoyed the flight in lovely city ~~ Queenstown ^^~
真的好贊。GForce Thank You!

Hi Lilly,

Thank you for reviewing your flight with G Force paragliding. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the flight and had fun with Todd,

We look forward to taking you flying again in the future,

Melbourne, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Flying fearless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

What a terrific experience. Richard my pilot was friendly and an awesome photographer. Took some great footage on his GoPro whilst giving me a smooth, fun flight. Worth every cent.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force paragliding. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your flight and got some good pictures and videos from Richards GoPro.

I hope we will be able to take you flying again soon,

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Flight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

My 13 year old son and I had a great experience with GForce Paragliding. I am not a big fan of heights and my son talked me into it but it was great. Our pilots were Mike and Todd and they were great talking us through the process before hand and during and shooting some great video. This is an excellent experience to launch at 3000 feet and glide down with amazing views, spins and dips are optional. If you are nervous about bungy jumping or parachuting this is an excellent thing to try first.

Visited April 2014
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with G Force. I am delighted to hear yourself and your son enjoyed the experience! it is also great to hear Todd and Mike helped you overcome your fear of heights!
I hope we will see you in Queenstown again soon,