“Best thing I've done.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of GForce Paragliding

GForce Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take an exhilarating Tandem Paragliding flight from the top of the Skyline Gondola! An adrenalised flying trip or a relaxed sightseeing tour - it's your choice. GFORCE Paragliding are the only company permitted to fly over spectacular Queenstown and stunning Lake Wakatipu. We are Queenstown's most experienced tandem paragliding company, established 1991.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing I've done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Done a lot of extreme things in my time and this would have to be the best thing I've done. Absolutely perfect day and had a legend of a pilot 'Ben' who was totally chilled and a top bloke !
A small price to pay for a life experience . Thank you .
Jeremy

1 Thank Jeremy L
Emilie N, Front Office Manager at GForce Paragliding, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your flight and had fun with Ben. I hope we will see you in Queenstown again soon,
Thanks again,
Emilie

• Korean first
Cronulla, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing. Don't miss out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Went up the gondola with my partner simply wanting to get the view, but saw these guys paragliding and couldn't resist. Glad I couldn't, as it was one of the best things I've done in a long time. My pilot Shane, was awesome and really informative. He waited til the conditions were perfect to ride and off we went. It is breathtaking being that high up and as soon as we were right over queenstown he pulled a few fast turns which really got my stomach turning, which was great!! My partner left my handbag up the top where you fly off, and they FLEW IT DOWN to me. Pretty sure the guy just wanted an excuse to fly down haha but talk about service! Had a great time, would do over and over if I could afford to!

1 Thank jenniferabrown93
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for taking the time to review the recent flight you had with G Force. I am delighted to hear yourself and your partner had a great time.
Hopefully we will get the opportunity to take you flying again the next time you are in Queeenstown : )
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“G Force Paragliding ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Brady and Gav did a fabulous job. I'm scared of heights and they were so patient and reassuring. I flew with Brady and he was a true gentleman, great pilot and demonstrated concern. Hubby loves adventure and Gav took him through the dives and he had a ball! Thanks guys.

1 Thank Nicolette P
Hi Nicolette,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your trip with G Force paragliding. I will make sure Gavin and Brady know you had fun with them.
We look forward to seeing you in Queenstown again very soon,
Kind Regards,
Emilie
Tweed Heads, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wow I want this job”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

How lucky are you Dean I wish I could do this as my daily job. What a view, what a life time experience and highly addictive.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Summa77
Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your flight with G Force! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed yourself! Maybe we will see you in Queenstown in the future training to become a pilot : )
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!!! Best way to see Queenstown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I flew with Tim at GForce and had the most amazing experience. Tim made me feel at ease and completely safe, and what a way to see Queenstown! I would recommend to anyone!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Stace89
Hi Stacey,

Thanks for your review of G Force Paragliding! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your flight and that Tim looked after you so well!

Emilie : )