“My favorite ice cream”

Lick Dessert Bar And Espresso
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I love the flavours of ice cream in this place. I find the gelato mixture a lot lighter than ice cream laden with rich cream, so this is my favourite place in queenstown for an icy treat

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Excellent gelato and icecream which come in large scoops. Staff are nice and professional. We had 3 scoops in a cone every afternoon while in town. We found that hokey pokey, mandarin and passion fruit were the most flavourful.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

so many delicious flavors!! choc and strawberry my fav and they work so well together thanks guys
will be back again!!

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

So many options, for $5 you get a huge scoop that will fill you up! For New Zealand, that is not something you get everywhere! I loved it and highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We came to Lick for dessert so that I could enjoy a sorbet (dairy free). I got a double scoop cup with lemon lime and mango - the lemon lime especially was so refreshing and delicious on a hot Queenstown day!! My husband had the mandarin which was pretty good as well, but not as good as mine ;)