Had the good fortune to be able to stay at the Hilton Queenstown during the Christmas period. My expectations were of course very high as we paid top dollar for the room by the lake.
1. All waiter staff at breakfast were interns, students and all foreigners. We were served tea in a mug!
2. Used the tea bags and some toiletries in the room and these were not replaced the following day after the room was made up.
3. No wifi in the bedrooms, quite disappointing as most overseas hotels, even cheap ones in Italy, provide free wifi!
Doubt we will ever stay there again especially at the price they charge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, the resort boasts famous waterfront and mountain views. Each of the spacious rooms and fully-equipped residence apartments offer a gas fireplace, separate lounge area and private balcony to satisfy any travel needs. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle bus into town, rejuvenate in the opulent onsite spa facility or simply relax by the 25-metre indoor heated pool with steam and sauna rooms. While the five bars and restaurants including the signature Wakatipu Grill provide sought-after dining options in magnificent settings to complete a truly memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Queenstown Hotel Queenstown