Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$258
US$239
The Dairy Private Hotel(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$172
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$203
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$189
US$175
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Azur(Queenstown)
Book now, pay at stay
US$990
US$954
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$180
US$175
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Novotel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Villa del Lago(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$263
Heritage Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$140
US$124
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Central Ridge Boutique Hotel(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$132
Travelocity
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

3,034 results
All reviewswater taxiwakatipu grillrelaxation roombedroom residencestacks pubfire pitmain restaurantclose to the airportbeautiful hotelfree shuttlekawarau villagelake viewin townminute drivethe hotel offersrental carbeautiful room
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We booked a two bedroom room with a view of the lake. Lots of space- I believe this was built as a condo complex and the deal fell through so it became a hotel. I don't know how you couldn't be comfortable here and the pictures tell the story of how nice it is. We did get booked in a small 2 bedroom where the bedrooms were oddly configured next to each other with interior windows onto the living room- didn't want that so they immediately moved us to the type of room you see in the professional pictures. It's a large complex so don't settle for a room you don't want. Good luck finding the indoor pool as the configuration of hallways and corridors are quite complex.
You should understand that Queenstown is not a complete picture of NZ- it's like going to Aspen Colorado and thinking you've seen the US. Queenstown a very expensive small eco system that caters to the rich but just like Aspen you can find ways to do it on a budget- and this hotel should be considered for those on a budget but who can afford a little more for something really nice. The reason rich people like Queenstown is because it is so beautiful so go if you can.
Yes, the hotel is across the lake from the town but it's a nice boat ride (again, pricey) into town and just part of the journey. There are restaurants within walkable distance over by the airport- although it is about a mile away and you have to cross a busy road to get there, but we did it several times and again just said it was part of the trip. The short taxi ride from the airport is extraordinarily expensive- in fact if you don't have a lot of luggage and you're in shape and both intrepid and cheap you could easily walk to the the airport as well from the hotel- but not easy if you have a lot of luggage. We rented a car one day to drive to Milford Sound- we walked to the rental car place over by the airport. The drive was beautiful to the Sound. Also we did the heli-skiing one day- was expensive but we enjoyed it. Hotel restaurant is expensive (but nice- we ate one night) so cook in the kitchen or walk over to the restaurants/grocery store about a mile away. Wonderful vacation- highly recommend it and highly recommend this hotel- worth the money and lots of space. You could easily sleep 4-6 people in this large 2 bedroom. Get the room in the pic not the small 2 bedroom.

Room Tip: Lots of rooms- if you don't like the view or the room, ask for a different one.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Mario R, Director of Operations at Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Psnpsn,

thank you for your review.

I pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your apartment as well as the restaurant.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I went to NZ July to August 2013. Not knowing what to expect and listening to everyone's suggestions and Tripadvisor reviews, I went with my selection of the Hilton. The King Lake Wakatipu suite. I bit groggy from travelling, and I am so sorry I forget her name, but thank goodness the blonde lady who I think was manager assisted. There was a slight mix up with the reservation done online and she dealt professionally with a cranky traveller. I must say I went to the desk other times and wasn't assisted so helpfully- the others need to smile a bit more often. Anyway, I'd say the location was perfect for skiing to all areas, and nice to comeback if you do drive far away. Treble Cone, The Remarkables etc. I was going to stay more in Wanaka but glad I hit Queenstown first, The great travel agency just outside was more than helpful on all fronts, skis Heliski, restaurants etc- thanks Jerry. The blonde manager also was getting skis in this travel place so they must be good. The suite was super clean and the patio a welcome touch for feeling away from it all. Plus it was quiet. We ate in teh restaurant and the manager was excellent at welcoming and having the staff in shape. The breakfast outstanding especially at an early hour- except maybe quicker on beverage service. Food always fresh.
Prices I'd say were good for a nice setting and the bar was worth a glass or two.
Overall I'd say the manager ( I hope she is) sold me on Hilton, We didn't have any trouble getting into town and I had a great day off skiing renting a bike and riding the trail right outside to Arrowtown. The setting is worth the taxi ride, and I don't recall it ever being expensive.

I usually stay high end hotels and didn't know I would enjoy the Hilton as much as I did. I will always suggest the HIlton for people going to Queenstown

Room Tip: I think the Lake suite is the way to go to enjoy the setting
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelandL
Mario R, Director of Operations at Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear TravelandL,

thank you for your great review.

Your feedback is highly valuable to us. It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.

I hope you have another chance to visit us this winter again.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during our winter holiday for 5 nights. I cannot praise this hotel enough for its incredible customer service, modern clean rooms & picturesque location. We payed a ridiculously cheap rate as I got the early bird special, and I would have paid triple the price for this amazing experience. We swam in their heated pool while it was freezing outside and it was so enjoyable. They are a short walk to a really cool pub which we had dinner at a couple of the nights. It had a fire place in the room and beautiful views of the snow capped mountains. The bathrooms where incredible while heated tiles and a huge shower head which felt amazing. All in all, we WILL be going back to this hotel without a doubt and I would recommend to anyone who asks!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Hrpee

Dear Hollyrp,

thank you for your awesome review.

It is great to read that you enjoyed the features of your room and the Restaurants available in the village.

I hope you have another opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are staying at the Hilton for our honeymoon. We booked a relaxation room and it was worth every cent.

The view from our room is fantastic and all the staff have been amazingly helpful and accommodating.

We have enjoyed ourselves so much we've just booked to stay on another night!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikew_NZ,

thank you for your fantastic review.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had some business to attend to in Queenstown and decided to stay at the Hilton as a treat. The service we received from the moment of check in to the time we departed was the best we have experienced anywhere in the world. Congratulations Hilton Queenstown.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ross M,

thank you for your great review.

I hope you have another chance to visit us again.