“Wakeboarding at its best!”
Review of Wake Tours - CLOSED

Wake Tours
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Where do I start! Such an amazing boat, huge wake, great team of guys, beautiful clear flat water and great value for money... I went out with a group of friends, it was such a good way to spend a sunny afternoon. We are all keen wakeboarders and were impressed with the boys knowledge and skills on the boat. Huge soundsystem too! Highly recommend this activity if you're in Queenstown over summer

Reviewed 20 January 2012

This was one of the best parts of my honeymoon in Queenstown and Wanaka. There may be other boats on the lake, but this was the only Malibu I saw and JT knows what he is doing. Richard and JT were very flexible and picked us up at our hotel dock. Easily worth the money and a must do activity for any wakeboarder.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I had a really good time, the boat driver jt was professional and knowledgable, service was excellent

1  Thank Wtjs
Reviewed 11 January 2012

An amazing day behind the epic Wake Tours boat! Good crew, they helped me land new tricks! Couldn't ask for a better setting...the gorgeous Lake Wakatipu, relaxed environment, a couple of beers = GOOD TIMES!
Money well spent, thanks Wake Tours!

2  Thank Henry Y
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I went out with the Waketours boys, having never wakeboarded before. They were very patient and their awesome coaching had me standing and cruising around in no time. The scenery is amazing, and the driver took us for a tour around the lake as well. Splitting the cost between myself and two other friends made it really economical, and we all had a decent run behind the boat. After our first hour, we were having so much fun we booked in for another.

A must do, for those who want to wakeboard, waterski or just go for a cruise around the lake.

1  Thank Rachel194