“Location Views Staff”

Ranked #24 of 58 Hotels in Queenstown
austrailia
“Location Views Staff”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Everything about this Hotel is perfect had a 4 Night Stay The Room was fantastic Very comfy Beds And Pillows The Bathroom was Spacious Hot shower Bath tub so relaxing the Towel warmer for comfort.Tea and coffee Facilities This room had 2 Double Beds The Balcony View was Magic overlooking The lake and Queenstown town ship had a view of the Gondola This Balcony was the high light of my Room . Restaurant menu and service impeccable Room service Menu always a great choice delivered hot and prompt .The location a 5 min walk to town Ferries and Water front The staff upon Check in well what can I say Always dressed immaculately Always Smiling Great Asset to this Hotel Very helpful Great security system set up through out this hotel would Highly Recommend this Hotel to Stay you will love it

Room Tip: I was very lucky to have got room 9227 the Best Balcony views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
BrettInksterQT, General Manager at Scenic Suites Queenstown, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our Hotel. I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Scenic Suites Queenstown.
We value all of your great comments regarding your wonderful stay here with us. I will be sure to pass on all of your comments to the team.
Once again thank you for your lovely review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Scenic Suites Queenstown in the near future.

Brett Inkster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I would definitely recommend staying here. We had great time staying in one of the suites for few days. Location is great, just a short walk from the central food joints, bars, ski area pickups etc.

P.S. the beds are soft. But I like hard ones so we have asked them and they may have other options available now.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
BrettInksterQT, General Manager at Scenic Suites Queenstown, responded to this review, 24 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our Hotel.
I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay Scenic Suites Queenstown.

Our location is ideal for those who don't mind a short walk into the town centre. The beds are soft with the feather toppers on them, the toppers can easily be removed on request, just let us know when making a reservation and all can be arranged before your arrival.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This accommodation is only a 5 minute walk from the middle of Queenstown making it the ideal place to stay and not have to worry about parking. The one bedroom apartment we stayed in was spacious and had everything you could wish for. We even had a view of Queenstown and the snow capped mountains. The one catch was that onsite parking is limited and we arrived too late for the underground parking but were allowed to park outside reception which may well have been a bonus. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone wanting the space that a normal hotel room does not afford you and also full kitchen facilities so you can self cater if you wish. The trouble is there are so many great places to eat you probably will just have breakfast before you venture out. Oh yes, and the bed was great with a lovely mattress topper that you just sink into.

Room Tip: I imagine you could request an apartment according to your requirements - view of Queenstown, mornin...

I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at Scenic Suites Queenstown.

Great comments about the one bedroom suites with heaps of room and all the in room features.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Scenic Suites is located just uphill from the town centre and is only a short walk to many shops, bars and restaurants. The front desk was very helpful with recommendations for shopping and eating. Our superior room was large with two closets and a spacious bathroom and was very quiet as we had requested. Despite this we were unable to enjoy a good night’s sleep. The room was very hot and the small table-top fan was insufficient to provide any cooling effect. The biggest problem, however, was with the bed itself. It sagged dramatically in the middle making for an extremely uncomfortable night. There is much to like about this hotel and if management would take a proactive approach to the life cycle of furniture and fittings it could be a great place to stay

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2BBandBeyond

I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at Scenic Suites Queenstown.

I am pleased we were able to provide you with a quiet room as requested and the location of the hotel was to your liking. I would also like to mention that all beds in the Scenic Suites are in the process of being replaced.

Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is the first time I have stayed at this site. On arrival The front desk was busy but I was acknowledged and they will be with me soon. The duty manager arrived and booked me in.
Then I was given a voucher for a free drink at the bar for later that evening.
The room was clean and tidy with some lollies left on the bed.
I ate out this so I can not comment on the food.
Then came the best bit when I when to bed, the bed was so comfortable.
The next morning I woke refreshed and ready for my work day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at Scenic Suites Queenstown.

Pleased to hear you had a comfortable sleep, our feather toppers on the beds certainly provide for a great nights sleep and available for purchase through any of our hotels.

Auckland
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Was amazed at the size of the one bedroom suite for the price we paid for this hotel. It has a large living/dining area, kitchen with everything you would need if staying for a while (we were only there one night so didn't make use of this), huge bed, big bathroom... awesome basically, and very clean. A great location too, as only a 5-10 minute walk downhill to the centre of Queenstown. I have taken one point off as we were at the back of the building with absolutely no view. On a quiet weekend I had hoped we might get a room at the front with a lake view. There doesn't seem an option to upgrade to this...however, wasn't overly bothered for one night. I will definitely be back, and will request a better view.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our Hotel.
I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at Scenic Suites Queenstown, and that you found all the amenities you required.

We are located only 200 metres from the centre of Queenstown, I'm happy you found our location ideal.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We enjoyed a great stay in June. The rooms are spacious and clean with a wonderful views of this beautiful part of the world. The staff were friendly and helpful most of the time ( one commented it is not my fault I'm tired?) however overall very helpful and I would certainly recommend this hotel.The only negative was breakfast which was very disappointing the buffet was not replenished. The hot food was cold and not fresh and when we asked for sausages and eggs they were delivered to the buffet 15 minutes apart.I also must add the restaurant was not busy.There are plenty of great cafes offering very good breakfasts in Queenstown so don't let that comment put you off staying here as we will certainly be going back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our Hotel, it is always appreciated and allows us to make improvements where needed.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were friendly and helpful. I would also like to mention that we are making improvements to the breakfast buffet and hope that you will give it another try on return.

Once again thank you for your comments.