Great Hotel and we were very lucky and got an upgrade to a suite. The room was large with plenty of room to move around and stay in. It was always lovely and clean and nice and warm. The bed was two singles together and you could often feel the join! Not great! Staff were nice. Great location, a quick walk into town and there is no need to walk up the steep hill that everyone mentions to come back as you can walk through the gradens, accessed by the lake and this is a much gentler slope! Great views from the room. The spa was a bit of a let down as it was quite old and shabby and just in a small room by the gym, not very atmospheric! Overall a good place to stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel