my husband and i stayed here for three nights while we were visiting queenstown. the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable, but it was nothing special. we got put in a room at the very back of the hotel that was not convenient for either the parking structure or the front desk, with no view whatsoever. parking was $25/night, which we weren't aware of until we got there. if you're just looking for a place to sleep at night while you get out and have fun during the day, this will work.
(be sure to stop by the activities desk... the guy there, "max" was SO friendly and very helpful. chatting with him was the highlight of our time at this hotel)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel