Stayed for 3 nights. Located on a steep hill, however there is a complimentary shuttle that runs every hour. Spacious room with comfortable bed. Spacious bathroom with good shower. Room amenities include fridge and coffee maker. The hotel was running a promotion - Wifi for 10 NZD for 24 hours. Breakfast buffet was good, although one would have expected a larger selection of fresh fruit. The hotel has a gym; there is also a running trail along the lake.
The room safe was an old fashioned one requiring a key to be picked up from the reception (probably upon paying a deposit) - the inconvenience probably deters most guests from using it. The ventilation system was loud. Housekeeping left some to be desired: toiletries were not replenished and the toilet was not cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel