If you're looking for a no budget, no frills place to stay with so-so service and no amenities this is your place.
We booked the hotel very last minute and were totally disappointed when we checked in to the hotel. The hotel is located just outside of the main area of Queenstown, but within easy walking distance.
Our room had a sliding glass door that opened out to a roof top that wasn't decorated or furnished, basically just a big piece of nothing. That being said we were pretty disappionted with what should have been a stunning view of the lake instead was really just a view of a roof top. Such a poor design for a hotel.
The room service was ok, but we weren't thrilled with the lack of cleaning. Overall, not the worst place in the world that I've stayed but certainly not a place I would recommend or ever stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown