We stayed 4 nights and chose a Junior Suite.
It had a nice and comfy king size bed and great views.(we were on the 5th floor).
Yes the place is quite tired and is in need of a facelift, but I would recommend a Junior Suite as it has a sitting room separate to the bedroom if you are staying for a few days. Free wifi was good.
The breakfast in the restaurant is ok, nothing to write home about.
We will be back again next year, again in a Junior Suite, and hope that the renovations are completed by then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown