We stayed here for our conference. Had a Lake view and a king size bed. What a view and what more could one wish for? I didn't pay but I am sure the room rates reflect the fact that the hotel is in need of a revamp. The building had a mid 20th century vibe - there is a very cool modern staircase between the conference room and the dining room and bar (bar looks like Don Draper could sit there with a whiskey in hand). The bathroom though is also very 60's (not so good). There is a safe but you need a special key to use it (important for your passports I think). They do supply body lotion but only to better rooms I found out - but they will give it to you if you ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown