My partner and I visited Queenstown in September 2013 and really enjoyed our stay at Hotel St. Moritz. We stayed in a One Bedroom Alpine Suite overlooking Lake Wakatipu which was beautiful to wake up to- I highly recommend booking a room with a view as you will not regret it. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast each morning and had dinner there one night- it was lovely being able to sit at the windows and enjoy your meals. There were plenty of choices for breakfast and the restaurant and hotel staff were very helpful when needed- we could not fault the service we received.
I would definitely stay here again and will be recommending Hotel St. Moritz to my friends and family visiting Queenstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel