I have 48 mb left on my free 30 minutes/300 mb in the lobby for internet, so probably can't finish this review. Why, when one pays the prices you pay for these hotels that they don't include unlimited free internet is beyond me.
We have a room on the 6th floor with a balcony. I wouldn't want ANY room here that is not above the 4th floor and doesn't have a balcony. There is no air conditioning and it is quite warm here in Queenstown. The view is awesome.
That said, the room and bathroom are a nice size. The bed is comfortable and the staff are helpful and nice. We haven't eaten here, as there are many places down the hill to eat. The hike back up the hill is difficult for this out of shape old lady, but I did manage to make it up.
There is safe underground parking, which is the primary reason for our selection of this hotel.
The garden hot tub area smells like garbage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel