We have just attended a conference at this location, and everything was fantastic. The one bedroom suites are huge, with great views. Really comfy beds made my stay even more relaxing. The rooms have kitchenettes and a washer/dryer which would be great if you wanted to save money. No cable TV, so only limited channels available.
Location to town is excellent, only a short stroll to restaurants, bars, shops, waterfront. Lots of great places to walk and take in the incredible views - they really need to be seen to be believed.
Staff at St Moritz come from around the world and they are very attentive to your needs. I was staying on the second floor, but the current bathroom renovations did not affect me at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel