Great hotel, views and best of all the friendly staff who were there when needed. Highly recommended. We would stay there again.
Make sure you ask for the rooms facing the lake. Queenstown really worth the visit. Hope that is now 200 characters. Obviously not quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel