Usually I stay at Peppers next door, but thought I would try out Moritz. We had a suite with separate room which could be closed off from the lounge. Two TV's lots of seating & a view of the lake. Lovely, warm & inviting. The only down side is the treck up the hill at night back to the hotel after going out. It is steep! Reception & Car people very good service, breakfasts are average same thing 5 days in a row.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel