Stylish, great service, decor and location, all delivered with a light, personal touch. Great hosts - Paul and Matt - whose welcome was as warm as the open log fire which greets you as you enter. Boutique in style with an old fashioned, homely touch - from the honesty bar and jelly bean jar to the library and home cooked breakfasts. Top notch, great value, highly recommended. Hidden gem - the spa pool out the back, overlooking the snow capped mountains!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown