The Dairy is simply amazing. From the moment we walked in we felt like we'd come home, and we really didn't want to leave three days later!
Paul and Matt are outstanding hosts, who made us feel so special. They booked activities for us, and made sure we were picked up from the door. They recommended (excellent) places to eat, and booked us tables too.
The breakfast was delicious - I don't think I'll ever eat eggs benedict as good as the ones I had here. Best of all is afternoon tea by the fire in the lounge area. Coming in from a day adventuring to be greeted by the smell of fresh baking... that's a little slice of heaven right there. We loved relaxing with a book and a glass of red in the library too.
The room was comfortable and warm, with a brilliant view over to the Remarkables. What more could you ask for?
Can't wait to come back here, we really miss it already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown