The Old Dairy is a fantastic place to stay. It is just a short walk from the centre of Queenstown - but far enough that there is very little evening noise. The hotel is very clean and very stylish. The breakfast is magnificent...amongst the best I have had at a hotel. However, the Old Dairy's greatest asset is the hotel owners. They are friendly, helpful and informative. We felt that they constantly went beyond what we expected from hotel staff. The Old Dairy is expensive, but there is no doubt that it is great value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown