I have no complaints whatsoever about this hotel. First off, the only thing I was worried about was that it did not appear to be right in the middle of all the action, well I can assure you it is. It was a short walk to the main eating/shopping area and a VERY short walk to the gondola and hike up the mountain.
This is not a typical hotel, it only has 13 rooms and you will receive service as if you were the only guest. Paul & Matt were the most helpful and enthusiastic hotel owners I have ever met.
And they cook! The breakfast was delicious and in a very cute nook overlooking the city, mountains and lake. It was unreal.
The rooms are impeccable, great views, comfortable beds, good showers, all the amenities.
The main room at the hotel entrance is a great spot to relax, listen to some Buena Vista Social Club (in the hotel collection), warm up by the fire and have some generous pours from the honesty bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown