A perfect escape for a weekend sans enfant. Matt and Paul were great hosts. A gifted bottle of Otago pinot noir when they discovered this was a birthday treat exemplified the outstanding service. Afternoon tea - the lightest scones - and breakfast were both better than many cafes or restaurants. Contrary to the last review, the room size was more than fine for the two of us. The view from the spa was magic, even with light rain. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown