Our three-week adventure in New Zealand ended in July 2013, but I'm still thinking about the breakfasts at the Dairy! We started our trip in Queenstown and spent the rest of our time searching for scones as good as the ones that appeared every afternoon for the delightful tea. From the great selection of wine in the honor bar, to a perfect view from the hot tub, to the huge jar of jelly beans waiting for us at the front door, to Matt and Paul and their great recommendations for hiking, eating, touring--everything about this place was spot on.
My husband and I have travelled all over the world and have stayed in lots of amazing places, but this is the first time I have ever written a trip advisor review! A little bit of home, the right amount of luxury, and some seriously memorable eggs benedict! Love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown