We spent 3 nights here, separated by an excursion to hike the Milford Track. While gone we knew our luggage and valuables were safely stored by Paul and Matt. They are the nicest hosts you can ever imagine. They are very professional and there to provide any service needed. Their breakfasts are really cuisine level, soooo good. If you wish to rest and read in one of the 3 lobby areas, you will be treated to a warm fire on a cool evening, or likewise in the patio. They know the best places to dine, and will arrange reservations, taxis, etc... for you. The rooms are so clean, you don't mind doing some floor stretches.
We visited this Hotel 2 years ago, and continue to highly recommend this cozy, well cared for place to stay while in Queenstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown