We recently spent 10 days on the South Island with another couple. We started out in Queenstown and spent 3 nights at The Dairy. It was the perfect place for us. Ten rooms, wonderfully appointed, a short walk to downtown, and fabulous hosts. Matt and Paul spoiled us with their hospitality and their incredible breakfasts. All four of us loved the place and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Queenstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown