Spent 3 nights at the Dairy followed by a night at the Hilton Queenstown. The hotel is a short walk to downtown, and a short walk uphill to the Gondola. It is very quiet despite being very close to downtown and the rooms were immaculate with small travel size molton brown toiletries. Breakfasts were wonderful, with a continental spread, and a cooked to order hot breakfast. On the whole, nothing was too much trouble for the hosts, and although you are paying a premium to stay here, it is probably worth the splurge for a few nights but at almost twice the cost of the Hilton some may find it overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown