“Fantastic restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great service tasty meals good value. We where in a group of 10 staff were very helpful and welcoming nothing was a problem. Meals arrived in good time and we were able to take a cake in for desert. Great evening look forward to our next visit.

4  Thank JoanneRewi

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The lunch deal is great value at approximately $11 per meal, and we ordered two of these. The spicy fish was fantastic and one of the best meals I ate in Queenstown, however the chicken cashew nut stir fry had battered and deep fried meat which was very heavy and not appealing with a strange/ unpleasant taste. I would dine here again for the fish or to try other meals from this menu.

4  Thank Gem9294
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We dined here three times in a week as the food was so good that we couldn't take the chance of getting disappointed after one bad experience in another local restaurant. This restaurant has got to be one of the best Thai places we've ever been to, the quality, taste and presentation of the food was just perfect. The meat was unbelievably tender and the different sauces we tried (Tamarid praws, Mussaman Curry among others) were just mouth-watering. My husband and I both agreed that it will be very difficult for us to enjoy Thai food at home again after tasting this perfection... the staff are really nice and friendly too which is always a bonus. If you're visiting Queenstown and want value for money along with a superb culinary experience, don't miss this place!

3  Thank Maija H
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We went to My Thai on our last night in queenstown & were glad we came across it! We had a lovely seat right next to the window which we booked. We ordered cocktails and they were worth the money, they were tasty and had the expected amount of alcohol in them for the price.
We ordered three dished and a side of egg rice to share, we had the Thai Green Chicken, The Duck & The Lamb. All dishes were incredible and were unbelievably filling! Service was fantastic.

4  Thank pilbaracouple
Reviewed 17 July 2014

One of the better Thai restaurants that my family and I have dined in. The decor is great with the roof covered in colorful umbrellas and though the walls and carpets are dark we really liked the overall effect as well as the views out over the lake. The food was outstanding and enjoyed by the whole family. The staff were very good with their recommendations especially with the spicier dishes which my wife and I both had. The slow cooked meats literally fell apart in the mouth - yum.

2  Thank RiflemanWellington