“brilliant”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2013

my favourite coffee in queenstown, always hot and the staff are great, i never have to ask for the coffee to be made hotter like we do everywhere else we go here..

Reviewed 20 August 2013

i'm so sick of the staff at starbucks thinking they are too cool for school. as a customer we all deserve a smile, friendly explanations and efficient service. I continuously found that the qtwn staff expect you to know their menu inside out and begrudge explaining what their drinks selections menu means ... I don't bother going there anymore - way better service at VUDU

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

They are quick to take orders and quick to serve. The range is great and free wifi a bonus. Only let down is cost but it's a satisfying coffee so who cares! Plus the only expensive coffees are the ones that are half a litre big! Don't order if you don't want a jug of milk.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Very nice, friendly staff, free wifi and best of all a great signature hot chocolate!

Lemon crumble muffin is an absolute must if your a citrus fan.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I think I stood stationary in the line for a good 10 minutes before I started to move. There seemed to be staff everywhere but the line still didn't move. Once I ordered, the coffee was ready very quick and it was really nice - so luckily it was worth the wait. The location of Starbucks is good and the environment is relaxing and warm. A nice place to escape if you're not in a hurry.