Open today: 11:00 - 23:00

from US$143.40
from US$164.40
from US$94.50
1,134 results
All reviews haunted house red door scary fun scary stuff scary experience scariest thing red light photo pack great fun my partner the staff were great rainy day a lot of fun adrenaline rush these guys actors screaming
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Highly recommend going here if your in Queenstown. Staff were excellent and it was a scarey but exciting experience.
Very enjoyable

Reviewed 1 week ago

Scariest thing I have ever done. Can't believe I actually made it through till the end. Such an amazing operation and nice people. Its a must do !!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Thoroughly recommend Fear Factory - it's taken awhile to pluck up the courage go but so glad I did - super scary! Staff are awesome and experience was unique - will definitely be spreading the word.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Will recommended to everyone. Amazing experience. Took about half an hour for my heart rate to return to normal

Viv S, Owner at Fear Factory Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks bonbonnz - what a great review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner never gets scared but I actually heard him scream for the first time ever which was great! We both laughed and screamed the whole time.

That's great to know Climber17238268655 - laughing and screaming sounds perfect fun to us, thanks!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing experience. Professional yet very personal and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend. Great for groups as well. We were a group of 14 friends. Got split in smaller groups, so to maximize the thrill for everyone.
They say QT is the adrenaline capitol. I've done both bungy, skydive, jetboat etc. This was the one that got my heart racing.

Wow Mobile18206059710 - thanks for your review, we loved your compliments, means a lot to all our team :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a really scary live horror house that is great fun and would highly recommend! Hilarious photos of your scariest moments are available at the end.

Haha we agree Robert G - we love the photos too! Thanks for your great review

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a whim my wife and I decided to give this place a try. The screams from other customers inside the house help build the ambiance nicely! Your experience can be customised by selecting things that you are most scared of. My wife thought it might be lame but after a couple of minutes of being subjected to various jump scares she was hyperventilating furiously and had to have a lie down afterwards back at the hotel...! It's a much more sophisticated and professional version of your usual carnival haunted house and a lot of fun - well worth the money spent.

What an awesome review Fiji_Novice255100 - thank you so much from all our team :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was pretty scary, but all in good fun! Takes about 15 - 20 minutes, but definitely worth the money

Great to know PeterGalbraithNZ! Thankyou for your review, means a lot to us:)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For those that don't scare easy or think you cant be scared like me you will still jump, for those that get scared easy you wont stop screaming. So well done, Actors are excellent. We have done most activities here but this one we talk about the most.

That's brilliant jlegge489 - thank you for your very positive review! So pleased to know how much you enjoyed your visit