“Couldn't recommend enough!”

Rabbit Ridge Bike Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Rabbit Ridge Bike Resort is located in the sunny north facing area of Gibbston Valley. Our bike resort has an equal measure of flat ground and challenging hills. With professionally designed trails built for all abilities, riders will find terrain to suit their level of riding. We provide shuttles from Queenstown. You can hire bikes, buy day passes, weekend passes, week passes and season passes.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I recently did the 'Trail Rider' package at Rabbit Ridge. I found the service excellent, and very professional. They even picked me up from my accommodation in Queenstown, and fitted me up with a top of the line bike. The staff were very knowledgeable, and I was given heaps of great advice. The shuttle service was available all day, and it takes you all the way up to the top, to avoid having to ride up. When the trip was over, they took us back to Queenstown. I am at a beginner level, and found the trails perfect for me. My partner is of a more advanced level, and he found them great too. A special, big thank you to Ollie, and all the wonderful staff at Rabbit Ridge! Thanks for a memorable day!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great park and very fun riding. Even though it was winter riding it was still very enjoyable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would love to see the trails in summer.

2  Thank Lmcfad
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The staff are very friendly, helpful and give lots of good advise. Great trail network to improve your skills! Seems to be a very family friendly and beginner resort, but riding for all levels is catered for. Would defiantly visit again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I had such a nice day. Biking in this stunning environment was a blast. Especially for me as kind of a beginner it was perfect. Super nice tracks and good specialized bikes. On top of that olly was super friendly and a cool dude. Would definitely do it again. Go for it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stunning scenery and sweeping turns at this awesome mountain biking resort. Olly was beyond awesome- giving us tips about riding and showing us the resort and trails and what he liked about each run; features etc. The tracks themselves were well rode and the land maintained. It was raining when we went and we got plastered with mud but still had a blast. Olly helped powerwash some of the mud off our clothes. I will be visiting again.