“Pub that is not so noisy”
Review of Stacks Pub

Stacks Pub
Ranked #91 of 265 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Relax with a gourmet pizza on the sunny deck at Stacks Pub, or enjoy an ice cold beer in front of the indoor fire and catch the latest game on the big screen. Takeaway service is available.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

On-site pub with good service and food. It was not noisy like other pubs maybe because it was the quiet season for QT. Beer starts from $9 and main is around $20 plus. Overall, it is a nice place to have dinner and have a few drinks.

Ciaran_JH, Manager at Stacks Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Natalie T, thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy that you had a good time and enjoyed Stacks Pub. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. Kind regards, Ciaran

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Drinks are dear food is average and costly. Much better outlets to try rather than this one. We had to listen to young people profoundly swearing and uncomfortable seating.

Dear Kerrie C
I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy your time with us at Stacks Pub. Thank you for bringing to my attention your experience and I can assure you that this will be addressed with my team and treated seriously. We are aware that the local dining industry is very competitive and we always strive to align ourselves alongside our competitors.
I hope your experience has not discouraged you from returning in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were hungry, it was the closest place to eat. Lunch for 3 = $100. Stella Artoir on tap and a few others. Buffalo Mozzerella on the Margherita pizza.

Dear Poopbunny,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience in Stacks Pub with me. At Stacks Pub we always aim to look after our guests needs with great service and food or beverage offerings. We are always mindfull of the competitve market we are a part of and we strive to align ourselves alongside our local competitors.
I hope that we can welcome you back if your travels bring you back Queenstown way.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Delicious food and nice atmosphere, lovely fire outside and nice views of the lake - but on the pricey side. $10 for a beer!

Dear TheGunthers,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and experience we aim to deliver in Stacks Pub to all our guests. We are aware that the industry we are in is highly competitive and we make sure to align our prices with our competitors.
I hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

just went to enjoy some coffee with my friends but we changed our mind and decided to go for drinks at stack...seems nice...but was not at all...!!
girl behind the bar repairing her shoes on bar
fridge doors are half way open
and EXPIRED speight beer to sell as special of 5 $...!!!!....absolutely unacceptable at place like hilton.
But anyway the guy behind the bar was nice with good attitude suggested good wine.
lot better bars and pubs in town....!!

Dear Exotic1876,
Thank you for taking the time to tell me of your experience and by the sounds of it not the best one. We do our very best to deliver a high level of service and in this case we have not provided what we set out to achieve. I can assure you that this issue will be adressed with the team members involved and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you on a return visit.